Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am now Eleven Months Old

Time really flies and I am fast growing like a blink of an eye (dad's note: let's go to Neverland, were kids never grow old). One month left and I will be celebrating my first birthday. I know it's going to be exciting. As a preparation, dad will begin our "Blowing a Candle 101" tomorrow and I hope I could master it quickly.
At eleven months, I could stand on my feet without help or support and I am expecting to make my first step (and second, and third and so on) anytime. I am enjoying exploring our house, I can't last playing in the crib and bruises and bumps can't be avoided.
I also gained weight and I am now at 18.50 lbs from last month's 16.72, almost 2 lbs. gain weight.

Dad and mom is finalizing the list of suppliers they are going to hire for my party needs.

Twenty eight (28) more days to go before my birthday, I know it's going to be an exciting and fun-filled party.


Have a blessed weekend,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment