Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

My First Summer Getaway

This is my first ever summer getaway with my family. Timberland Sports and Nature's Club is about 3 kilometers away from our house. Situated on top of the hill of San Mateo, Rizal. If you don't have a car, it would be difficult to hire a cab (dad's note: We were just lucky that the taxi driver didn't know the place, he was scratching his head while driving. As a way of thanking him, I doubled the fare).
Anyway,  it was my first time to swim but my parents noticed that I am not scared at all. I was even tapping my hand on the surface of the water while enjoying the splashes it created.
Summer had just ended but I know this will not be my last summer outing with my family.

What to expect next month: I'll be riding in an airplane for the first time. Yipeee!!!!


Have a nice day to all,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment