Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Hi-5 Holiday with My Daughter Gabby

A Daddy's Tale
I was dreaming of watching Hi-5 live! on stage with my 2 kids but I never imagined it will happened so soon. Last December 14-16, 2012,  Steavie, Cassey, Lauren, Tim and Dayen (the newest member) visited Manila for to stage their latest Hi-5 Holiday Live on stage at SM MOA Centerstage. 
I was more excited than my daughter Gabby, unfortunately my wife was not able to join us watching Hi-5 live on stage. My wife is in Palawan when we watched it and Danie whom I cannot bring with me since I only have two hands.
We almost missed this show since the tickets were selling like pancakes, my wife was able to buy 2 GOLD tickets though our seats were 6 seas apart and the farthest among the GOLD tickets.


I was so tired but happy to be with Gabby, seeing her smiling, dancing, jumping while watching the show is so rewarding. Until the next show.
P.S. : Sorry, for the late post.
Have a nice day to all,

Daddy Ricky

No comments:

Post a Comment