Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My First New Year's Eve Celebration

This would be my first New Year's Eve celebration, Mommy bought a hat for me and my uncles and auntie. As always, dad took some photos.

I hope that you are all safe in celebrating New Year. Don't loose your fingers by burning firecrackers, it's better to blow plastic horns, called "torotot", than to burn thousands of pesos and endanger your life.

It is best to celebrate New Year with our families and love ones and thank God for all the blessings He gave us, this 2009, I'm sure there are a lot of things to thank for. Personally, I thank God for giving me life, in protecting me and in making sure that I am healthy as always.

Have a Prosperous New Year to all.

Tooooot!, tooooot!

Have a nice day,

No comments:

Post a Comment