Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Preparing For My Baptism

Tomorrow, I will be baptized in a Catholic Church. This is one of the important event in my life that I am waiting for. Since December is fast approaching, it was really hard for my dad to look for a church and venue for my baptism, not to mention that they need to consider the priest's (the same priest who officiated my parents' wedding) free schedule.

They really wanted me to be baptized at the Chapel of Padre Pio in Libis (Padre Pio is very significant in dad's prayer to have me in their life) but Chapel's is not allowed to give the Sacrament of Baptism. After several days of calling parishes and churches in Quezon City and Marikina, they finally found the Parish of Our Lady of Pentecost in Katipunan.

Pictorial is not easy since I only have 5 minutes or less of patience per session (The photos were used for my invitation and thank you card). Ear piercing was done 2 weeks ago (I need it to have a feminine look, LOL).


I'll be sharing more tomorrow.

Have a nice day,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

2 comments: