Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

You've Got A Look-A-Like

Let's! play a game.

Some said I look like my dad, some said I look like my mom, while other said it's a mix. Well, just look into the photos below and let me know your opinion by leaving a comment below (photo from left: my dad, me and my mom).

Have fun.



Have a nice day,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

6 comments:

  1. Gabby you look a lot more like mommy :)

    Gab you are a very lucky baby... your dad and mom are very happy and proud of you... first bundle of joy :)

    You are so much loved by your ates and kuyas, titos and titas, lolos and lolas and everyone who knows you...

    Praying you'll grow up beautifully and gracefully ;) cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. daddy ricky kamukha mo din pero mas kamukha talaga ni mommy chie... tama magkakamukha kayo... korek joyloca parang triplets nga... heheheh :) cute cute ni gab :) excited na ko to see her!!! bango bango nya amoy baby... weeeewweeeweeeee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi baby, momsie 2! mis n kita gusto nakitang yakapin at halikan bango...bango baby!!!!para pala kayong triplets hehehe! see you soon baby.....muaaah! LOVE U!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete