Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm One Month Old

This coming Sunday, I'll be one month old. What's up after a month snoozing, crying and feeding?. At birth, I had no idea that my arms and legs were attached to me. That's all changing now as I starts exploring my body.

I am still being breastfed exclusively (mom is determined to do this up to my 2nd year). Aside from the rashes I have right now, everything is okay. I gained 0.15 lbs and I now weighs 8.14 lbs.

There are several milestone a baby might achieved on the first month and these are:
  • Lift head 45 degrees when on stomach (I did this when I was 4 days old)
  • Vocalized in ways other than crying (e.g. cooing)
  • Smile in response to your smile
  • Lift head 90 degrees when on stomach (watch the video below)
  • Hold head steady when upright
  • Bring both hands together
  • Smile spontaneously
I am still practicing the tummy position and I am almost done mastering this skill.



Have a nice day,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of this video may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above video were taken/edited by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the videographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty! I think now she has Mommy Chie's eyes and Daddy Ricky's nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should have been better if it's the other way around LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...hala napagod nakatulog na... kau ha pinahihirapan nyo si baby..."

    ReplyDelete