Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Milestone-Tummy Position

Daddy was having a hard time recording another milestone in my life, the tummy position. The first time I did it was in January 1, 2010 but I really mastered it a few more weeks later.
Finally, dad were able to record it after several times of saying ""action". I just stared at him as if waiting for him to say "cut" before I do the routine, dad almost missed it.


Have a nice day,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of this video may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above video were taken/edited by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the videographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

6 comments:

  1. 1:32, may pusa??? he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. isa po ako sa chorus...nakakatuwa naman po si gabby...she's like an angel...it's always memorable to capture the baby's first..i wish i will have my time...

    winnie centeno

    ReplyDelete
  3. nakaka2wa na baby ko!gusto ko na hilahin ang mga araw para maka uwi n....I love u gabby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love u gabby!!!!galing galing baby ko! see u soon....

    ReplyDelete