Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Four Months Old

Yesterday I turned four (4) months old. For now I am still purely breastfed by mom but in a couple of months solid food will be introduced in my diet (this must be exciting). I love sleeping on my tummy after learning to change position from my back to tummy position (wait until I could change position from back to tummy and vise versa).
On Saturday, I'll be getting another set of vaccine.
The photo on the left was taken this evening when dad arrived from work.

Some of the milestone I achieved:
  • Smiles, laughs
  • Can bear weight on my legs
  • Coos when you talk to me
  • Can grasp a toy
  • I might be teething, hmm (let's see if this is for real)

The symptoms (I experience 4 out o 5) most likely to trouble a teether include:

  • Drooling (which can lead to a facial rash)
  • Gum swelling and sensitivity
  • Irritability or fussiness
  • Biting behavior
  • Sleep problems


Have a nice day,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

1 comment: