Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

One Weekend with My Mom and Dad

Last night mom cut my finger nails, it is a routine that I need to undergo for me to avoid getting hurt. I got a share of bruises because of my nails (mom and dad got their shares too). While mom was cutting my nails, dad take some photographs and did a short pictorial.

Its seems that I already knew if and when dad got hold of his camera and started to take photo. I am always ready to smile and pose for him. Dad told me to look at mom at the count of three (3) and the result is the photo on the left.

This morning, I woke up very early...

As my dad had promised, we went to River Park together with Nanay, Kuya Luigi and Tita Luz. It was a little late because dad woke up late (dad, you should wake up early next time). It was my first time going there and we strolled for an hour and took some photo. Kuya Luigi wanted to walk a little farther but it was getting late so we went home.

Hopefully , we could go at the park tomorrow, this time with my mom. See you later, got to sleep.

It feels good everytime I am with my mom and dad. I feel so secured. (Note: The photo found below was taken after my dad told me to wiggle at the count of three)



Have a nice weekend,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

5 comments:

  1. so beautiful, so lovely, so blessed are you Gab ;)

    love, ate joken

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,gabby galing n mag pose ng baby ko!3 weeks n lang magkikita n tau.excited n ako! LOVE U!gabby muaah!!!see u soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! galing na mag pose ng baby ko!3 weeks na lang magkikita na tau,excited na ako!!! LOVE U gabby!muaaaaah!! see u soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi momsie, I'm so excited to see you.. yipeeee!!!, Missed u

    ReplyDelete