Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Learning to Grasp Objects

Learning how to hold things enables me to play. Being able to grasp things is also my first step on the road to feeding himself, reading, writing, drawing, and self-care.
Give me a light rattle and see me delight in the sound it makes when I shakes it. An activity center or crib gym is a good choice for this stage, as I begins to explore the cause and effect of moving a lever and hearing a bell ring. Dad let me hold my feeding bottle and it was a success holding it on my own (see photo on the left).
For now, I won't be able to grab smaller objects, like peas, until I develops better finger dexterity.
For mom and Dad: It's a good idea to keep valuables out of my reach from now on. And make sure our home is now childproofed with respect to small objects that I could choke on.
Have a nice day,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment