Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Socialization

Previously: Leaning to Grasp Objects

Even though crying is still my strongest form of communication, I am also developing my sense of humor during my fifth month (I am on my 4th month). I start to laugh at pleasant surprises such as my dad's face appearing from underneath a blanket or a toy popping out of a box, provided it isn't too loud or startling. I laughs, giggles, and smiles with funny faces and lots of general silliness.

I do enjoy hearing a variety of sounds and don't need special toys or instruments to provide them. By just simply clicking your tongue, whistle, or make animal noises — I will surely love it!

I delights at the sound of mom and dad's voices, the sight of their faces, and the touch of their hands. With their help, I will become familiar with others and begin to enjoy their company, too. This is the beginning of the development of my social skills.

I am becoming more open to new people at this age, greeting them with squeals of glee. Still, no one comes close to Mom and Dad. I will reserve my most enthusiastic reaction for them, a sure sign that we've bonded.

My favorite baby Activities:

  • I'm Gonna Get You!
  • Tummy Time
  • The Diva Within (an all time favorite)
  • Peek-a-boo
    • Have a nice day,

      © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment