Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Costume Fitting and More

Five more days to go before my 1st Birthday but there are more things to be done (dad's note: finally, everything is set after two grueling months, my back is aching so is my feet). I was so busy last weekend in preparation for my upcoming party.
We woke up as early as 5:30 to hear Mass at the Monasterio de Sta. Clara (see dad's blog site) in Katipunan where we also offer the traditional eggs for good weather (yellow cellophane). I wrote my own petition and thanksgiving. After hearing Mass, I practiced walking around the vicinity until my parents were tired.
Right after our short stay at Monasterio de Sta. Clara, we visited my grandmother and enjoyed our breakfast with them then we proceeded to our mananahi (tailor or fashion designer) (who incidentally made the gowns of my parents' secondary sponsor) to fit my costume. It is indeed beautiful! , I like it a lot (dad's note: you did a great job once again, manang).

After the costume fitting, we went home and slept for a while while my dad went to the market to buy for our food for this week (dad's note: after eating, I went to Divisoria* to buy more fancy hats and wigs). The moment dad arrived from Divisoria we tried all the fancy hats, wigs (see my photo below) and eyeglasses for a few minutes of fun and pictorials. We end the day by making the finishing touches on my party favors (No loot bags this time for kids but instead a usable item for them).

It was indeed a very tiring day for us and we only hope that all things will go smoothly as planned. Ahh!?, I can't wait to see my friends on Saturday.

*Divisoria-is the mecca of valued shopping and Manila's bargain haven.

Have a nice day to all,




© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Gabby! We're excited for your party! :) Can Johann borrow your hats and wigs for his party at his speech clinic? :D

    ReplyDelete