Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Celebrating My 1st Birthday



Today is my 1st Birthday, I am now a full pledge toddler (yippee!!). It's going to be a very exciting day for me and my parents. They were busy preparing for my birthday celebration, sleepless nights, calling one supplier after another, watching tens of videos of different party host, finding venue and all other stuff needed for my birthday. After two or three months of planning, all are set. (dad's note: LCD Projector, anyone???)

For now, I am still mastering the art of walking, I could make a step or two but still hesitating to make a few more step.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings. Thank you Lord for making me happy each day with my friends and family.

It's party!!! time.

Have a nice day to all,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment