Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Walking on My Own

Last Sunday, November 7, after the 8 am Mass at chapel of Sto. Niño, I begun to make my steps. One , two, three, four, five: I was amazed and begun giggling. Six, seven, eight nine, ten: I was in awe and shout with gladness. I did not notices that I made a few more steps before I stopped. I am walking on my own, yahoo!!!.
I was practicing it for weeks and now I could explore my world in a different way. I can now go shopping with my mom (dad notes: I now believe that shopping is therapeutic to women, Gabby looks okay now. She was diagnosed to have pneumonia a while ago), walk with my dad and play football (at home).

I am off and running, leaving babyhood behind. My first baby steps are, after all, my first major move toward independence.


Have a nice day to all,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment