Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas in Our House

Last December 25 was my 2nd Christmas with my family but it was a lot different from the first because I am now an active toddler playing with my cousins and relatives. We celebrated Noche Buena at my grandparent's (my mom's parents) house. It was a fun filled night with games and prizes from my parents.
I wore a Santa Clause-inspired red jacket.
Who was missing: Tito Bernie and Family, Tita Luz and my momsie who are working a thousand miles away. We missed them all.
Before we continue our merry making, we offered a Birthday song to our Savior Jesus Christ. the night was like a Birthday Party for Jesus.
We ended the night with gift giving. It was indeed a very Happy Christmas for all of us.

Have a nice day to all,



© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment