Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hospitalized

It was just a scheduled follow up check-up due to couch and fever (thank God it's not Dengue). I was diagnosed to have pneumonia but because of loss of appetite and low to zero-liquid intake, my pediatrician advised my dad that I must be confined  and treated in the hospital.
Needles are not a problem but restraining me (daddy's note: you almost broke my nose a while ago) is another but the nurses did a good job, I did not cry at all when they put the IV though the skin test really hurts.
I was officially confined at 3:55 in the afternoon and I am not sure of when will my doctor allow me to go home. I have a hard time eating and drinking. No milk intake yesterday, a few ounces of water and 2 meals (daddy's note: you must drink a lot of fluid if you want to go home as soon as possible). Labored breathing occasionally, thanks to my nebulizer (daddy's note: this is where Gabby almost broke my nose), it helps a lot.
I'll be missing my mom (she visits me when able) and my little sister Dannie, hopefully I'll see you in a couple of days. 

Have a nice day to all,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment