Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dannie Is Coming Home...

After two days of waiting, finally Dannie is coming home with Daddy and Mommy, I missed them so much. They're just waiting for the final billing. I am so excited to see them, in less than an hour they're be here.
I am Dannie's big sister and I welcome her, finally she's home.
I love you Dannie, Daddy and Mommy.
Hugs and kisses.

Have a nice day to all,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment