Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Letter for my Little sister Danny

Hi everyone,

I'm sure most of you already knew the day of my sister's birth, it's on August 18, 2010. I am so excited for this day. In the meantime, I am sharing with you a letter from my Daddy for my little sister Danny. Tomorrow is D-Day 2.

Have a nice day to all,



Dear Danny,
 
First, sorry for the confusion because I was calling you "Rhian" for the past 3 months or so but I gave in to your moms request to call you Danny, it's to boyish but I guess it doesn't matter anymore. After more than 38 weeks of waiting, finally we will meet face to face.  Sorry, if I was not able to talk to you while you are still in your mom's tummy but don't worry I'll take good care of you as much as I take care of your sister Gabby. I'm sure we will have a lot of good time together.
I am not sure of what will be the reactions of your sister when she sees you for the first time, though I'm sure she will welcome you with an open arms, she will surely take care of you. Together you will grow up to be a  fine young ladies.
You and your sister will share this site where you can post anything under the sun specially our family getaways. It' s going to be more exciting, bigger and better family trips.
Today, God let me experience heaven once again and I am overjoyed and blessed because of you. I can't wait to hug and kiss you. I thank God for another blessing in my life. See you tomorrow my little girl, rest for now for tomorrow will be a busy day.
I love you,
Daddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment