Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Playing @ Pasig Eco Park

A few weeks ago, our family went to a party in Pasig Eco Park. After the party we went to the playground where my dad and I had a bonding moment while mom was watching us.
I love the slide so much, dad just let me play on my own and I did enjoyed playing. I tried the mini tunnel and the swing.

I hope there are similar playgrounds in other places like Pasig Eco Park that kids like me would enjoy. It's a perfect place to have a quality time with my parents.

 Have a nice day to all,




© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment