Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dannie's Birth... My little Sister

Today, I welcome my little sister Dannie. She was born at around 9:10AM  in St. Victoria Hospital in Marikina. She weighs 7.15 lbs. She looks like me as if she is my twin.
Mom, once again you did a great job. I know you sacrificed a lot. See you in a couple of days together with my little sister. I am not sure of what would be my reaction when I see her face to face but for sure I will welcome you with an open arms.

I will share my toys with you, we will play together and grow together. It would be more exciting when we play together with daddy.
I am excited to see you Dannie. I  love you and see you soon.


Have a nice day to all,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment