Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Gabby & Danie at Active Fun Children's Play & Party Centre

FUNtastic indoor fun for kids, "Kids play while parents shop"

This was the tag line that is shown in the website of Active Fun Children's Play Party Centre but I chose not to shop but play with my kids besides its more fulfilling and exciting to be with my children.
Last Sunday, our family together with my in-laws went to SM North EDSA to let our children play at the active fun. It is located at the SM Annex Bldg, 3rd Floor, near the parking lot. Firstly, I don't even know the development made on SM North EDSA since the last time I set my foot here in 2003. I don't even know "The Block" Building. Anyway, our purpose in going here in SM North EDSA was to let our kids play and experience the excitements. I even like the new (for me) look of the escalator. 
Owners Gina and Tony Butler brought the concept to the country because they realized that children nowadays do not have options to get sufficient exercise. (Source: Active Fun). Well, I believe them. Most kids today engaged in Internet games, sitting for long hours playing computer games  and the like.  I can't even see children play the traditional Filipino kids games like luksong tinik, tumbang preso, moro-moro among others, so the need for this kind of activity center which you can avail for a couple of hundred pesos (During our time, playing is for free, Am I getting old?). 
The playground is divided into two sections - the soft area for kids below five years old and the play frame which has trampolines, giant slides, hanging bridges and obstacle courses that will challenge the physical ability of children.

My younger daughter Danie played in the soft area. She particularly liked big piano, amazed by the sounds it produce. There is also a small slides for her age but did not tried it because of the number of kids who are playing.
Danie smiled in front of the camera, making faces to our delight. She  really make us smile always.
Gabby really loves the slide, even in our house she will customized a slide for her enjoyment. Many kids were unruly or impatient pushing others so that they will be the first in line. Gabby chose to wait for her turn and still waited for the go signal of the staff who is in-charge (see above photo) before she slides even if the course was clear. I even shout "Gabby!!, you can go", shame on me...  
She smiled, laughed, jumped and ran and I got tired chasing her but I let her play on her own. I just supervised.  
 Shouted repeatedly, Wow!!!. She slides for 4 more times.
 Ice cream after a very tiring activity.
We would have missed these things if we chose to go shopping while our kids were playing. I still prefer to witness all the things they are doing. I always learn many things from them. This time patience, this virtue is hard to exercises specially us adults but kids if they are properly thought through examples they will acquire it and practice it. Until another fun and exciting activities with my kids. 


Have a nice day to all,
Ricky



© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment