Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Rainy Day Outing with Our Family

October 21, 2012: (Gabby) This was our 2nd visit at 9 Waves (a.k.a. Ciudad Christhia) Resort. The resort is approximately  10 minutes away from our house so we can go here anytime we want without the hassle of pre-planning the trip. This trip was also our way of celebrating my 3rd birthday.
I was telling my parents that I don;t like to go swimming but when I got there and saw the pool, I never stop swimming at all and enjoy the pool slides to the max.
(Danny) I was so excited to swim wearing my knew acquired swim suit. The water is so cold, I was chilling but enjoyed swimming. Who said that the waves are for adults only. Ate Gabby and I enjoyed the pool waves to the fullest. I walked in the toe knee deep water and even danced to the music playing.
(Gabby) My toy mug with fork and spoon. These toys is going to be part of our trip from now on.

Enjoying the waters.

(Danny) Splash!, Splash!, Splash!, What a simple life

Have a nice day to all,

Gabby &Danny

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment