Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My 3rd Birthday Celebration

October 23, 2012: No extravagant party this time but a simple celebration with mom, dad and my little sister Danie. We went to a mall to buy a few stuff needed for our 1st Trick or Treat.

Dad said I can request anything I want because  it's my birthday, so I requested an ice cream. Daddy went at the counter and ordered one sundae cone but I ran outside, mommy followed me until we arrived at DQ. She had no choice but to order 2 blizzards... Yummy!!.  I also ride on a carousel on my own and afterwhich we had our dinner at Max's restaurant.

It was indeed a simple celebration but celebrating it with my family is equally extravagant. I even had a party crown courtesy of Max's.

Below are few of the photos taken during my birthday.
Me and Mommy enjoying the ice Cream

Riding on a carousel with a grin on my face

Me acting as the Kutsero (Carriage Driver) with my little sister Danie acting as my passenger.

My Birthday Cake by Max's

Blowing the candle, wishing for a prosperous years for our family. Wait?!, where is Daddy? (daddy's note: I was behind the camera)

Have a nice day to all,



© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment