Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Different Faces

And the countdown begins, 54 days to go before my first birthday and here's a sample layout of my photos. Dad is still working on it and is still ten pages short before the photo book is finished (dad's note: I am still learning to use Photoshop and it's going to be tough since I have zero knowledge about the software).
Dad captured my portrait in different expressions and the above collage are some of it. There are lots of photos to choose from the thousand or so pictures and I'll be sharing it with you in a couple of months.
Both my parents are preparing for my 1st birthday and they're having a hard time looking for a venue preferably located in Ortigas. They've found one but they only allow in-house catering. Anyway, they hope to find a suitable venue within the week or early next week so that they could move forward.
In other matters, I already got my passport (yippee!!) last Friday in time for our November Hongkong Trip. We all hope by that time the anger of the Chinese communities because of the hostage crisis here in Manila will dissipate so that we could enjoy our vacation even more.


Have a nice day everyone,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment