Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Family Day @ Fun Ranch

Last Thursday (July 29, 2010) was my Dad's 35th Birthday. We went to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) in ParaƱaque (along Macapagal Avenue) to apply for my passport as a preparation to our Hongkong trip this coming November 2010.
There is a courtesy lanes for infants (less than one year old) so we finished the whole process in less than 2 hours (dad's note: Though still far from their 30-minute per transaction target, I may say that it is still fast compare with the old system, not to mention the new facilities we enjoyed). Anyway, after DFA we went straight to Tiendesitas in Ortigas for our lunch and afterwhich we went to the "Fun Ranch" to enjoy some rides there (yippee!).
I rode an electronic pony to my delight, all you have to do is insert a 10-peso coin (dad's note: though I did not insert a coin, my Gabby enjoyed it even better) . I even shout "ya! ya!" as I moved my hands and feet as if I was riding a real pony. Though I bumped my lips on the pony's head a couple of times, it did not bothered me that much (dad's note: we thought that Gabby's lips was badly hurt but nothing was serious, whew!)
We also rode the train and enjoyed it for a couple of minutes then we crossed a hanging bridge, dad was carefully crossing the bridge when mom intentionally shook it to scare my dad (dad's note: she was successful, she knew that I'm too scared crossing a hanging bridge)
It was an enjoyable day for us (dad's note: and most of all for me)

Have a nice day,




© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment