Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Beauty Queen and/or A Model?

Another weekend with full of surprises and fun, This time an unplanned pictorial which made my parents and relatives smile with glee. Two of the many poses I've done in front of my dad's Cameron (that's what dad called his Canon Camera) is the topic of my blog post today.
The above photo was choreographed by my dad, he let me stand on a chair while I was holding on the handle and dad told me that at the count of three to turn my head in front of the camera, it was not an easy pose though.

The 2nd photo was a bit free flowing, dad just let me play and shoot several shots and this was the result . I was wearing a crown on my head and waved my hands as if I won in a beauty contest.

Dad love these photos and she thank me for being cooperative (whew!). Am I going to be a Beauty Queen or a Print Model?. But I am afraid non of the above, dad told me that I should not consider it as a profession and I should only do it during my free time (dad's note: I prefer you should be a print model and I am your photographer, LOL. Honestly?, I am praying that you choose a profession/career wisely, I'll be there to guide you every step of the way though I have my own biases).

That's how we play, we've learned from each other even if I am just 9 months old.

Have a nice day everyone,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment