Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Emir: The First Movie I Watched on the Big Screen

Mom and dad love to watch movies. They watch all but one genre (horror movies). This is one of the many thing they want to do together and when they watch "Emir", they tag me along.

It's a nice movie because I love music very much and it's very entertaining though I only watched the first 30 minutes of the movie (I slept until the movie was finished). I'll let dad write his review.

Thank God, almost all of the rashes on my body was gone. I've got this so called "tigdas hangin" (dad said it's air measles, ha! ha! ha!) and I don't have a cough anymore, yipeee!!!


Have a nice day,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment