Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I've Learned to Stand and Sit

I am getting closer and closer to full-fledged walking. I can crawl and cruise, moving around upright while holding onto furniture. I also learn how to bend my knees and how to sit after lifting my tummy and stretched my knees. It's harder to master than you might think! (dad's note: Gabby is just too excited with the things she learned. Most often than not, she just moved around as if she is a grown up kid and our heart sometimes pumps nervously.)

It's time for dad to move down my crib's mattress (I might try climbing soon) (dad's note: already did it this morning).

Yesterday I had some minor head bumps because of this new routine, it's part of growing up I guess (dad's note: be careful Gabby) and tear off a small portion of our linoleum (dad's note: oops!!)


Have a nice day,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment