Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bonding with My Dad on the Day of P-Noy's Inauguration

Right after President Noynoy's (P-Noy)Inauguration, dad and I went to Marikina River Park for a short bonding while my Tita lola was disinfecting our house.
I always enjoy siting (or riding) on my stroller because I am more free to look at my surroundings and love it at the same time. Of course, I love spending my time with my mom and dad. We sing, we dance, we play peek-a-boo, we go to mall and park and most of the time we tickle each other.
After a few minutes of staying under the Marikina bridge while watching some people catching fish, we went to Marikina Sports Park and enjoy the fountain. We wanted to stay a little longer but it was about to rain so we run back home (the rain poured about an hour after we arrived home).
We stayed outside our gate waiting for the disinfectant's smell to subside. We played once more, laughing and laughing until we got tired. That was how we spent our weekend most of the time.

Have a nice day,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment