Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2nd Shot of Flu Vaccine

I was again given a flu vaccine, it was the 2nd and the last flu vaccine administered to me. The next flu vaccine will be a year thereafter. As usual, I don't even cry and just looked at my pediatrician.
I weigh 7.40 kilos ( 16.28 lbs.), I lose some weight since last month, I don't know if it because I was sick a week ago and now I have cough (again). The doctor just advised mom to continue giving me salbutamol, she doesn't heard on her stethoscope any indication that I have phlegm. I am still being observed if the couch and phlegm was due to allergic reaction. The funny thing was, I am not coughing whenever I am seeing a doctor and the moment I step out of the clinic I start to cough again (dad's note: are you preventing it, Gabby?).

After my check-up, we went to a supermarket to buy a few stuff needed like laundry soap, bath soap, biscuits among others. I was enjoying riding in the grocery cart, whoosh!!!. Dad did not realized that the cart actually has a seater for babies to ride in the cart comfortably.
But dad wondered, if it is safe for babies, to ride in the grocery cart, specially with bacterias. The cart is exposed to such because many are using it and the chance of spreading germs is high. An independent body tested the cart by swabbing some of the area usually touched by shoppers. The swab was sent to a lab and was tested positive with bacteria and fungus that can cause disease.
The solution: shopping cart cover. (dad's note: it's a little bit expensive but it will protect our baby from germs because chances are without this kind of protection, they might get sick. Babies often put their hands in their mouth and There would come a time that we can't prevent our baby to ride in the shopping cart).

I hope I'll be okay soon. I am missing some gatherings because of the cough.

P.S.: I was able to sit on my own last night, I wonder if I could repeat it again the soonest time without any effort. Anyway I am still practicing more to make it perfect.


Have a nice day,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment