Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Figuring Out How Objects Relate + Crawling

I am beginning to understand how objects relate to one another in three-dimensional space. I admire my reflection in a mirror and the way dad and mom suddenly appear behind my image, I turn and look for them instead of believing that they're in the mirror itself.
A simple game of peek-a-boo is absolutely fascinating to me. That's because I am starting to understand object permanence (that an object I can't see can still exist) and loves games in which people or things appear and disappear.
I could straighten my back and twist my trunk as I sits (with a little help and support from mom and dad). I hope I could sit on my own the soonest time.
Finally, I can crawl now with my tummy on the floor. Maybe in the next couple of week I can crawl by pushing off with my knees and by balancing my hands. It will strengthens my muscles for me to walk sooner.
Upcoming Activities: Puerto Princesa, Palawan (June 3-7, 2010)
Tomorrow: Bisolvon Alagang Supermom Photo Contest, announcement of winners (I hope we're one of the 7 winners)
Here's a photo from the 2010 Kerygma Fun Raiser courtesy of http://www.iflick.ph/, the fruit of our labor (it took us an hour and a half of waiting).



Have a nice day to all,

1 comment: