Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 2: Underground River, Sabang

June 4, 2010 - We prepared for this trip as early as 5 am since our time of departure was scheduled at 7 am. It took us one and a half hour of road trip before we arrived the town of Sabang, home of the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park (PPSRNP) (or most commonly called The Underground River)
At around 9 am, after we showed the necessary permit for this exploration, we hopped on a boat. It was a 30 minutes boat ride going to the Underground River.
Since I am under 5 years of age, I was not allowed to join the exploration of the cave. Anyway, My mom did not joined the exploration. As they were waiting for their turn, we took the opportunity to posed for a few photos (that's the least I could do).
Dad would have wanted me and my mom to join this exploration but I am still too young to join, maybe next time dad. Finally, after waiting for another 30 minutes, then boat arrived.
The exploration lasted for 45 minutes and I took that opportunity to drink my milk (from my mom, off course). We went back to our boat and waited for them.
Afterwhich, we returned to Sabang Port and eat our lunch and my young relatives took a quick dip before we left the town going back to San Jose.
We arrived San Jose and 4 pm, took a bath and ate our dinner before we went to stroll at Baywalk (not the Baywalk in Manila. Dad will tell more about Baywalk soon).

We went home at around 10 pm. That ended our Day 2 in Palawan

Next: Honda Bay Island Hopping

Have a nice day to all,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment