Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Side Trips

Here are some of the places we visited during the night, just to relax some more and to eat some more.


Baker's Hill - Located at Mitra Road, Barangay Sta. Monica, Puerto Princesa City . Home of special Hopia and other pastries. They also have a restaurant and a theme park. Visit my Dad's blog site for more information.

Above photo shown was a swing (for age 3 and below) at Baker's Hill playground. I mostly enjoyed the ride. whoosh!!!

Puerto Princesa City's Baywalk - a suiting place to relax and a nice place to bond with my (your) family. Here we enjoyed strolling and eating chicharon (fried pork skin), balut (fertilized duck embryo) and fresh fruit shakes.
I was riding on a rented bike with my Tito Renz on the wheels. I love it...whoosh!!!

Happy Belated Father's Day to all the fathers in the world, specially to my dad. Tomorrow, I'll be turning 8 months old.


Have a nice day to all,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment