Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 4: Aborlan Road trip

June 5, 2010 - Our last day before our departure. Since it's Sunday, we went to a church first to hear mass (very important for us even if we're on vacation) before we continue our activity for the day.
We travelled in the afternoon (2PM) going to Aborlan, my lolo jay (momsie's younger brother) home town. Originally, we were set to travel at 7am so that we could still go to Estrella Falls (3 hour road travel from the City of Puerto Princesa) but we changed the plan and decided to just visit lolo jay's farms.
Our first stop was at the mango farm of lolo jay. they harvested quite a number of Palawan mangoes as well as Indian mangoes for our (or rather for their) own consumption. I posed for a photo as if I was picking a mango from the tree.
Dad also, took the opportunity to bond with me while we were riding on swing. It was fun actually, those giggles Which were not captured by dad's camera was between me and dad. I also bonded with my Tito Renz while others were eating mangoes.
After they (my relatives) were done eating mangoes, we continue our trip going to the 2nd farm.
It is a coconut farm with a number of animals like pig, chickens, ducks scattered all over the place. It is a bigger farm compare with the mango farm.
As usual, they harvested a couple of dozens of coconut and drunk the juices. I cannot eat with so I just stared at them while they were eating and drinking.
After filling up all their stomachs (I settled for 2 pieces of Mari biscuits) we proceeded to our final destination, my lolo Jay's house. We rested for a while (I took a nap and a round of breast milk) then we went back to the road for another 2 hours of road trip going back to Puerto Princesa City.
Next: Our Last Day in Palawan - A Milestone (I've learned 3 new things on our final day in Palawan)

Have a nice day to all,



© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment