Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 3: Honda Bay Island Hopping

June 5, 2010 - After a much anticipated Underground River exploration yesterday, comes another breathtaking tour for me. We were set for an 8am Honda Bay Island Hopping and everyone were busy preparing for their stuffs (swim suit, snorkel, sun block etc.). I, for one was excited to wear my new customized bathing suit (P500++) because for the second time mom and I have the same bathing suit design courtesy of her office mate.
There was a slight delay to our schedule because our boat was overloaded. We almost left 6 of our relatives including my grandparents because we were having a hard time looking for another boat. Finally, after an hour of delay the boats sailed going to one island to another.
First stop was Starfish Island where we did a lot of picture taking for souvenir. The left photo shows me and my mom posed for a photo behind a giant clam. I saw a number of starfish in the water as well as in the hands of the tourists. After a couple of shots with my family and friends, we proceeded to the next island.
20 minutes later, we arrived at Snake Island.
This island is a government owned island (according to the boat guides) so there is no entrance fee. We only pay for the cottages rental for P50 each.
Here we ate our lunch together. We grilled fresh fish, we have "enasaladang talong at manga" (eggplant and mango salad) and alimasag (crab) for our lunch. After we ate our lunch, I changed my cloths and wear my bathing suit (yahoo!).
I posed again for a few photo wearing my new bathing suit (see left photo, I could sit without any support and posed like a pro).
Popsie took me from my mom and we both went to the sea to take a dip, it was my first to got wet with salt water. Unluckily, after just a couple of minutes, I felt itchiness in my whole body.
They all enjoyed snorkeling while I was sleeping. After a couple of hours more, we prepared for our departure going to our last stop before we go home.
Our last stop was Pandan Island. We planned to stay only for a couple of minutes and took some photo but as we were about to leave the island, a sudden change of wind prevented us to sail. For our own safety, we delay our departure.
The last photo below is one of the many photos of me while I was in the sand.
After the wind was weakening we continue our sail. The trip was scary because of the strong waves but we arrived safely, thanks to our experienced boat guides.
For more information on Honda Bay, see my dad's blog post at Travel and Photography.
At night we went to Baker's Hill, famous for their delicious hopia (bean-filled pastry). I'll let dad tell more about this place. That ended our Day 3 in Palawan.

Have a nice day to all,



© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment