Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 5: Our Last Day in Palawan - A Milestone

June 6, 2010 - All our bags were packed, we were ready to go. Our relatives were standing outside their door. They hate to see us going.
One final day in Palawan was an exciting (and sad) day because I've learned 3 new things on our five-day vacation. The third was evident on the photo on the left (I will elaborate more later).
First I've learned to kiss people whenever they put their cheek in front of me and says "Kiss ____ (name of the person). Mommy said not to kiss people on their lips except her (LOL).
Second, I've learned to say "babay" (bye).
The third one happened in Badjao Seafront Restaurant where we ate our lunch with some of our friends. After eating our lunch, we posed for some photo as a souvenir, as usual dad took the opportunity to let me posed in front of his camera. They put me on a high chair, while I was facing the sea dad instructed me (as if I already understand what he was saying) that at the count of three (3), I should be turning my head on him and smile.
The unexpected happened, Dad counted "one, two, threeeee", I turned and smile (see above photo).
He repeated it again "one, two, threeee" and the result is the same, It is not tsamba (luck) after all. Now, dad is not having a hard time making me smile in front of his camera. No need for fancy faces or clapping of hands or calling my names. It's effortless, he just count "one, two, three" and voila, I smile and look at him (dad tried it even if he doesn't hold his camera to check if I will still smile and the result is constant).
Try it for yourself, you wont be disappointed.
We left the restaurant at 3pm. Our departure was scheduled at 5:55 in the afternoon via flight PR 195 of Philippine Airline. Dad need to buy a last minute souvenir for him and mom. He bought 3 shirts and 3 bracelets for P330 only.
We went back to St. Mary to get our bags. It was raining but the rain stopped before our scheduled flight, so we didn't experienced any turbulence.
We arrived at the Centennial Airport at 7:19 PM and was able to get a cab at around 9:30 PM (dad will tell more about it in his blog site Travel and Photography).
Finally, home sweet home, then we got sick. Cough!, couch!, couch!... Dad, me, Tita lola and Momsie, sigh?!.


Have a nice day to all,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment