Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am now Ten Months Old

It's been a while since my last blog post. Anyway this will break my almost three weeks of silence.
At this point I am just beginning to understand many simple words and phrases, so it's more important than ever to keep talking to me. Give your chatterbox a head start on good speech patterns by repeating my words back to me using adult language. Try to avoid the tendency to use baby talk — it's fun, but hearing the right words is better for my development.
Though it may sometimes feel silly, having conversations with me baby is a great way to encourage my language skills. When I rattles off a sentence of gibberish, respond with "Oh, really? How interesting." I'll probably smile and keep chattering away.
I start to make the connections. I clap my hands together, specially when we are going to the park or to a mall or just outside our gate (daddy's note: she can now imitate what we are doing like clapping of hands, high five, raise of hands in the air, different sounds among others, I am more than amazed). Teeth are coming too, as of today two are partially visible and the other two are also ready to come out.
By the way, last Friday, dad and I went to Marikina River Park for a 5 km jog (See photos below and above).

Have a nice day to all,




© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment