Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Tita Shane's Wedding

Its been almost a month two months since my Tita Shane got married. The wedding was simple but festive. Sadly, my Momsie (grandmother) was not here to witnessed her daughter's wedding because she is currently working abroad.
My dress was bought in Marikina Market. It is not expensive but elegantly made. It is also my first time to become a flower girl. practicing walking was perfect but it was scary during the wedding. I did not walked much because of the attention I got from the guests. Luckily dad was able to capture the practice walk.
The photo on the left was the one included in the album.
Congratulations to Tita Shane and Tito Jay. Enjoy your married life.


Have a nice day to all,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual/Chie Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment