Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Musician Someday

At one year old, dad exposed me to music. He let me play his 10 year old Yamaha keyboard (electronic organ). Even without any melodic pattern I continue tinkering the keys or most oftentimes, banging the keys. With much enthusiasm, he encourage me to continue playing.
As if I know all the buttons and keys in the keyboard, I play my own style (LOL) of music. Dad is planning to enroll me in piano lesson when I turned 3 years old, that's exactly 20 months from now.
Another instrument he bought for me is a mini xylophone. Sorry dad I broke one of the keys. Sometimes dad played his guitar while I listen, clap and cheer.
Someday, I'll be a musician and a singer. Who knows, I might be serving with him in our church and parish.
Have a nice weekend to all,
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to hear you playing the Piano and other instrument..

    ReplyDelete