Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My First Haircut

March 5, 2011,... Me and my mom went to SM Megamall (where my dad was waiting) for my very first haircut.
Before we went to the kid's hair salon. Since dad was so hungry we opted for an eat-all-you-can meal at Kamayan Restaurants. I ate pancit, lumpia, hotdog and many more. I enjoyed our meal together (I'll talk more about this in my next post).
We then went straight to "Cuts4tots Hair Salon for Kids" for my haircut. Sounds scary, not for me. Thanks to Barney. I watched Barney while the staff was cutting my hair. No scratching of head, I just sat, relaxed and watched Barney and after 15 minutes, I have a new nice and neat haircut. (see left photo).
It is quite expensive at P295 plus P195 for certificate but it's fun.

It's a worry free haircut.

I love it a lot


Have a nice day to all,




© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

1 comment: