Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Interacting With Other Kids

My favorite days are Saturdays and Sundays because on these days I have an extended bonding hours with my parents and aside from this, I have an extended hours of playtime outside our house.
Just like last week...
I got the chance to play with other (older) kids. They were playing "Chinese garter" when I interfere their game. Thankfully, the were all accommodating and welcome me with an open arms. I watched them first on how to do it they even lowered the garter to ground level for me to cross, back and forth. It was tiring but awesome.
Dad took a few shoot with my new friends.
After a couple of hours of playing we went back to our house and ate our snack.







Have a nice day to all,



© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment