Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Merienda-All-You-Can

I ate pancit, lumpia, hotdog, chicken mami, bread and many more at Kamayan Restaurants' Merienda-All-You-Can.
Daddy was too hungry because he only ate bread in the morning and it was already 2:30PM. He was waiting for us to arrived at SM Megamall for my first haircut. He thought of eating in an Eat-All-You-Can Restaurant.
Daddy was already eating when we arrived. We understand because he's too hungry. I started with an appetizer. Then I ate 2 servings of Pancit, 2 pieces of lumpia, a portion of spaghetti and carbonara,, 2 hotdogs and a little serving of chicken mami. Whoa!, that's too many, besides, I need to gain more weight so I eat a lot.
Up Next: Interacting with other Kids

Have a nice day to all,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

1 comment: