Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

A New High Chair & Barney DVD's

Last month, Me and my amiga Zia went to the Baby Fair at SM Megamall in Mandaluyong. Lots and lots of baby stuffs to buy for an affordable price. They offer up to 70% off on selected items. Zia and I (our parents I mean) bought a high chair for P1,200 (regular price is P3,900). For me it's a little bit late but nevertheless I still need it until my little sibling arrives. I also use it when I want to relax while watching educational DVD's and oftentimes without me knowing it, I fell asleep while siting.
Dad only took some pictures of me on the high chair last Saturday. Equipped with his new acquired external flash (canon 480 EXII).
Dad also surprised me with 2 new DVDs of Barney. I really love Barney. I giggle, jump, clap, dance, sing and shout "yehey!!", everytime I watch Barney. He's number one (1) on my list. Aside from Barney, I love Dora and Sesame Street (dad's note: Gabby, watch them in moderation, okay?).


Have a nice day to all,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

1 comment: