Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Boracay (Day 3)

May 23, 2011: Day 3 in Boracay, the sky was  gloomy maybe because of the impending typhoon Chedeng, in fact it was heavily raining the night before but still the sea is so beautiful as if inviting us to swim.
I played in the sand, testing my new toy until I got tired. Dad and I went to the sea and swim. The water is perfect and we swam for hours.
Later in the afternoon mom join us, We played peek-a-boo. I laughed out loud whenever mom and dad emerged from the water. We stayed until 6pm, I was chilling but enjoyed every single minute with my mom and dad.


Have a nice day to all,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment