Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Little Sister's Name

Dad wanted to name my sister Adrianne, it was a nice name but when dad researched for its meaning, and the meaning is not good, it means "dark". It is very important  for dad that a particular name has a good meaning because he believes that we will carry our name's meaning when we grow up. So dad, finally gave in to mom's suggestion. 

Here is a brief etymology of her name.
Rhianne Rhian - originated from welsh, other form of Rian which means, God's Gracious Woman.
Danielle - female form of Daniel, the whole name means God Is My Judge or, more interpretively, God Rules Me.

May the Lord rule my little sister's life... 
Meet my little sister...she is Rhianne Rhian Danielle or simply Rhianne Ely Rhian Danny Dannie.

She will be born on August 18, St. Jane Frances de Chantal's Feast Day.

 Have a nice day to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment