Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Outing @ 9 Waves

Two Sundays ago, our family went to 9 waves(Ciudad Cristia) to beat the heat of summer. The resort was a little bit too crowded, to maybe because it was Mothers' Day or it was just too accessible. It is about 15 minutes from our house and around 30 minutes from Marikina City.
The sky was a little bit gloomy because of the impending typhoon but we still enjoy our short stay there. I was enjoying the water but a little scared to let go of my dad's (and mom's) arms even if I had a "salbabida" or life buoy/preserver.
I also enjoyed the slide and felt safe trying it because my uncles were waiting for me at the pool to catch me while dad is with me inside the whale slide.

It was indeed fun and exciting outing knowing that i spent it with my family. This ouhing was just a preview of a much awaited trip to Boracay.





Have a nice day to all,





© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment