Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

11th Week of My Development

It's my 11th week, what happens now?
My growth accelerates dramatically, I'll be more than doubling in size over the next month. My fingers and toes lose the webbing and are totally separated and my bones begin to harden as well.
My circulatory and urinary systems begin working and my organs start practising the functions they'll need to undertake later on. My liver starts producing bile, the pancreas starts producing insulin and muscles in my stomach start contracting to process food. I even start swallowing and sucking in readiness for my arrival into the world.
All my major body organs have formed and the most critical period in my development has passed. I can kick, punch and arch my body and even flex my fingers and form a fist. My forehead can make a wrinkle too.
I can now move freely around the fluid in my mom's womb. These movements will become more frequent as my body grows and becomes more developed and functional but my mom won't feel my acrobatics for another month or two — nor will she notice the hiccuping that may be happening now that my diaphragm is forming.
I now weighs 10 grams (1/2 oz) and 4.5 cm (1.7 in.) in length like the thickness of the Harry Potter Book 5.
Did you know that my external genitalia is now forming into a recognizable penis or clitoris and labia majora?. You may participate in a poll found in the right portion of my home page, What is my Gender?
Friends, see you soon!.
"As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the maker of all things." - Ecclesiastes 11:5

No comments:

Post a Comment