Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Prenatal Check-up @ 22 Weeks & 4 Days

This ultrasound video was taken two weeks ago. It shows that my hand, fingers and other part of my body is almost complete. Three months to go and I am ready to see the outside world (LOL).


"I thank you for the wonders you have done, and my heart praises you for the marvelous deeds. Even my bones were known to you when I was being formed in secret, fashioned in the depths of the earth."- Psalms 139:14-15


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of this video may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above video were taken/edited by RickyPascual and remain the properties of the videographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment