Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Am I a Boy or A Girl?, Make A Guess..

Here's a snap shot of mom's ultrasound showing my genitals. The doctor doesn't want to make a guess at this point but it looks like I am a girl. The ultrasound doesn't show any indication that I am a boy but until it shows a 3 line (two lines for labia and one line for the vagina) or otherwise, my gender will remain a mystery. The absence of male genitalia doesn't mean that I am a girl.

Here's a blow-up of the above photo (sorry if it's quite blurred) to help you make your wild guess. Please don't forget to vote in my little survey found at the right portion of my main page.

Friends, see you soon!!!


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment